Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'd like to buy a hamburger


The clip below id from the movie 'The Pink Panther' and it is indeed among the funniest acts I have ever seen. First and even Second time around, I could not watch the performance in one go. I was forced to take a laughter break !!! 

Its amazing how Steve Martin manages to entertain the audience for almost 1.5 minutes by clowning around only a solitary line 'I'd like to buy a hamburger'.

Following is the context to the scene - 
Steve Martin is a French secret agent investigating the murder of French football team's coach and the theft of famous diamond 'Pink Panther'. His chase requires him to travel to New York. Consequently, to avoid suspicion in the foreign land, the secret agent attempts to learn the flawless American accent from the greatest accent coach in the world.

All credits to kevinli93 for uploading the video to youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLuc6rtWkrM&feature=related  





No comments:

Post a Comment